Friday, January 20, 2012

Making a Difference




I've made a difference, I've helped someone and that makes me feel amazing. One of my dearest friends had cancer. Yes, had......past tense, and she kicked cancer's collective a$$. At only 28 she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She fought it with a husband at her side, an infant and a toddler.....she is a STRONG woman! And after years of treatment she is cancer free!!!! And due any day with her 3rd child :) So in her honor I cut 10 inches to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths who partnered with the American Cancer Society to donate over 18,000 human hair wigs to adult women. I encourage you to consider doing the same thing. You only need a minimum of 8 inches of hair and it makes a huge difference in someone's life.

Disclaimer: I have no idea on how to move the pics and the text....hence the funny look. Sorry. I have some learning to do! LOL

1 comment:

Two Pink Suitcases said...

OMG You DID it!!! It looks beautiful. I'm so jealous of your sleek hair.