Monday, September 15, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! I'll share, I turned 32. Yikes! My "scary age" of 40 is creeping up on me! I had a fantastic day doing what I enjoy most, spending time with my family. I decided to pack up the kids and Moly and head over to the local Dog Beach. Since it was Monday, there were only a few people on the beach and a handful of dogs. Moly was throughly entertained, managing her time between herding Harrison and herding the other dogs that came across her path. Harrison and Davis enjoyed talking to people, sticking thier feet in the water and collecting sea shells for a craft we wanted to do later.

We finished the day with a Filet Mignon BBQ cookout in our backyard. I LOVE relaxing in the backyard with the kids! Daddy finally joined us at 8 PM, and although it was the kids bedtime I insisted we go out for gelatto. As you can see we ALL enjoyed mama's special day!


Harrison the aspiring photographer! Every time he see's the camera, he HAS to take a picture. I think he did a pretty good job. :)



The boys enjoying themselves at Fort Desoto.



Mama enjoying dinner with the kids on the patio, Daddy was still at work.
Can you believe Harrison took this picture?

Daddy finally getting home from work, 15 hour after going in! Ugh.
Mommy enjoying gelatto with her boys.


Harrison climbing the rock wall!

Click on the video:

1 comment:

Kaleen said...

haha did harrison say happy birthday to elmo?? hahah He is a photographer!!! Great pictures you look awesome!!!