Friday, August 22, 2008

Harrison's First Day in "School"!!!

It was a big day in the Tanita household in that it was Harrison's very first day of "school." It's only 2 days a week for 6 hours total but I think it will be just enough time to allow mommy to take music and swim classes with Davis while Mr. H is away at school.

Of course, I was just as emotional as any mom leaving their dear child at school for the first time. I had tears in my eyes and an ache in my heart. But it all disapaited when I saw him after class. His teacher said he was "an angel, followed direction" and was "very smart!" Those were her words exactly, can you believe it???????? They said Harrison was an angel!!!! I guess he fooled her ;)















1 comment:

Kaleen said...

How freakin adorable!!!!!!!!!! He looks soo cute on his first day of school! I bet he got all the little 3 year olds ha ha